Sep

After many months of reflection and internal discussions, I have heard your calls to become President of the United States of America.

It is with your encouragement, particularly over the last few months, that I feel prepared to make this decision. With your support I believe we can bring equality, empowerment, and kindness to this dangerous, aggressive and confrontational world we live in.

I look forward to sharing the full details of this exciting next step in due course. Until then, please accept our deepest thanks for your continued support.

Together, we will lead.

Previous Post

8 Comments

• josefine

07 Oct 2020

are you realy serious about this… ? i find it hard to believe. but after the Donald being President im not that much surprised anymore.
    And no, i do not think its your greatest idea.
    Please come back to reality.
    or dont.. its not that i care much

• Denise Brown

07 Oct 2020

Now, you’re *really* scaring me.

• Louise M.

07 Oct 2020

Thanks for this, it’s the funniest thing I’ve seen all day. Go Nutmeg!

• Princess Beatrices Cat

08 Oct 2020

Meghan will be purrrrfect as a president of something. I want to share my secret with you that I expect kittens late fall.
    Hugs and purrrs

• Jessica M.

08 Oct 2020

Hey girl, I’m so glad you’re finally doing what WE dreamed for you. That’s soooo great!!! You said you should treat yourself as you would treat your bestie and I know you’re busy but you haven’t returned any of my emails? Are you okay? Don’t worry, I know I’m your sister for life. Please give my love to Harry.

• Trudy

08 Oct 2020

Run for cover folks, Meggie’s ego has finally exploded.

• Nicole

08 Oct 2020

As long as she is preaching about “connecting” and not “dividing,” she should start with her own family and show some compassion to her own father instead of throwing him under the bus and cutting him out of her life. It makes her look the opposite of what she says she is all about. There are a lot of people that do not like what she has done to her and Harry’s families. She has not connected anyone but has caused deep divisions. Her pride and enormous ego is getting the best of her.

• In need of a Laugh

09 Oct 2020

She registered this website along with multiple others with the years of the upcoming election years until 2040 5 days after her marriage!!!! Like I don’t think Harry will ever leave her as he knows the truth but has destroyed everything for a woman who has absolutely no love for him and never has…. he had to wait for this monster and wanted his happy ever after and family and got this….. it’s actually one of the saddest things I’ve had cross my mind as of late.